Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an integral part of having a website and having it work for you. Despite what you may have heard, SEO is far from dead, and if done properly with thought and care, can help you stand out from the crowd. There are a number of proven techniques and tools for optimizing your WordPress powered website, that if setup and addressed correctly can be an invaluable addition to your Brand or Company’s Business.
There are lot of really good resources and guidelines available online, however with the Good comes the bad. The first thing to understand about Search Engine Optimization is that slow and steady wins the race. There is no magic solution or shortage of tasks to complete overtime to show the search engines your site is a valuable resouce and an authority in your particular field or business.
Some of What We Do for Search Engine Optimization Includes:
- Code Audit-Clean Code can increase performance
- Yoast WordPress Plugin Setup and Configuration
- Review Content – Content is Still King
- Review Relevant Keywords to Target, Links and Titles
- Accessibility is Critical for everyone
- Links and Images, Alt Text and Meta Tags
- SiteMap Creation and Submission
- Broken Link Checks