- It’s Awesome, I Promise
- It’s Well Supported by the Community!
- Run’s 20%(and growing) of the Internet
- WordPress Scales for Growth!
- Easy to Use and Flexible
- Easy to Publish Great Content
- You can easily manage it yourself
- I promise you’ll love it
- It’s my specialty and I do it Well
- I’m Fun and Awesome to Work With
- I know what I’m talking about!
- Bonus! I build it!!
- Creative Minded with Attention to Detail
- I provide Value and Skill
- Knowledgeable, Trustworthy and Reliable
- Solid Design
- I’ve traveled the World
- I’m open minded to new ideas!
WordPress is free to install on your own Website using the WordPress.org platform or for more strained budgets you can check out the .com option(although it’s more limited, still a good start). Just a basic installation of WordPress is powerful in many ways. Even if you start with just the basics, it can scale to unlimited possibilities and you can do so in phases if done correctly. It’s very powerful and can build not only a beginner small business site, but power some of the webs greatest and best websites. If you don’t believe me, just check out CNN, American Red Cross, New York Times and so much more.
Whether you need a little or a lot, WordPress has tons of power
Even if you decide you think I may not be the best fit for your company or small business, I assure you I believe in this platform and know it’s the absolute strongest Open Source Community in the World. If you don’t believe me, checkout WordPress.com or WordPress.org and do a few searches on Google about WordPress. You’ll quickly see that information can be found in abundance on ways to do things better, search engine optimization and general best practices on How to achieve what you desire to find whether you’re a novice or a pro. WordPress is unique, so I encourage you to do your due diligence when interviewing myself or anyone else who says they’re a WordPress Seasoned Veteran.